Major update to SDIODriver
The primary aim of this MR is to support SDIO WiFi cards, but several other bugfixes and improvements have been incorporated. Highlights include:
- IO card interrupt dispatch
- Background data transfer support
- Supports a new class of HAL device, addressing speed limitations in previous API
- Improved *SDIODevices output
- Improved compatibility with various memory/IO devices in general
Sorry it's such a massive patch series, but many of these commits build upon improvements in previous ones.
In order to build, this requires RiscOS/Sources/Lib/RISC_OSLib!19 (merged).
In order for CI to pass, this requires Support/CI_Source!24 (merged) and Support/CI_Source!25 (merged).
Tested on Pandaboard, Raspberry Pi (models 0, 0W, 02W, 1B, 1B+, 2B, 3B, 3B+, 3A+, 4B, 400), iMx6, Pinebook and Pinebook Pro.