Enable menu selection of Softload ROM at boot.
This change is mainly to enable a choice from several ROMs to be made at boot to softload, but it also...
- Displays version & date of available ROMs, in date sequence.
- Remembers last ROM used as default for auto-boot next time.
- !Help file added to SoftLoad.
- Allows extra Message files for different Territories.
- The ROM version check is dynamic, not fixed in !Run.
- Only affects RiscPC, Iyonix & Titanium builds.
Detail: The main changes are to the Prompt program, with parameters added to !Run and Loader.
Testing: Developed and tested on a Titanium running 5.24 softloading 5.28 & many 5.29.
Also tested on RPCEmu 0.9.4 with all combinations of:
- Running 3.50, 3.60, 3.71, 4.02, 4.39, 5.20, 5.22, 5.24 & 5.28
- Softloading 3.60, 3.71, 4.39, 5.20, 5.22, 5.24, 5.28 & 5.29