Corrections to domain and path processing when storing and sending cookies
This merge request includes fixes for various bugs, some of which have been detailed on the forum.
- Failure to load cookie path from file
- Unexpected meddling with path parameter in HTTP_AddCookie
- Inadequate substring matching for domains and paths when selecting cookies to send
- Faulty code when checking if domain and path are valid when handling Set-Cookie in responses
- Correction to path sort order of cookies
In preparation for adding fuller support for RFC6265, this merge request removes support for the following deprecated cookie attributes:
- Comment and support for the following deprecated request/response headers:
- Set-Cookie2 These changes simplify the code in a number of areas where further changes will be required for RFC6265 support.